Friday, March 13, 2009

My Guilty Pleasure

I like Taylor Swift. Which is hard for me to admit after mocking certain friends like Paige who told me the same thing. I even bought the song on iTunes twice because the first time it went missing after it was downloaded. I just can't help but sing along to Love Story. I don't know how I let this happen but I already know all the words and have even watched the music video...twice. Not to mention I just wrote a blog post about the song. My only complaint though is that I know get all this country music suggestions in my Genius on iTunes.

Moving on, I don't know how much I appreciate the fact facebook is making me adapt again. The truth is that I know in max 2 weeks I won't even notice the changes. What is interesting about it though is that many twitterers have been commenting on
its similarity to twitter. And I think they are dead on....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is hottt.. i was thinking of marrying her.. for the money also of course.. but that song is catchy as shit also... idunno if this is a coincidence or not but the word verification thing right now is "degraci"? lol ironic

antidotem said...

Taylor swift?
I dont think we can be friends anymore...
Oh and yes the similarity is schockingly horrid.
I would also like to point out that my Word Verification to post this comment was "GARCE". i laughed.