Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This, That & the Other

So I am heading to bed really soon but I felt like giving a little update or lack there of on my election campaign. My total number of group members has peaked at 23, I have yet to create a poster of any kind and I have no clue what or even who my competition is. Yet... I am still very excited and hopeful!

My compost story is less than exciting and I pretty much stared at a blank word document for four hours without writing a single word. Thankfully there was no Self -Bullying involved tonight. If anyone has any suggestions on how to make a story about organic waste in a small private high school interesting, let me know.

It will be past two tomorrow (wednesday) before I step foot in school for the first time this week. I had to cut class today to conduct interviews ,I have no school Mondays and class tomorrow morning is cancelled... which explains my lack of schooling so far this week.

Even with all these impending deadlines and a never ending to do list, I haven't been feeling the pressure that usually encourages me to get my work done. This might be due to the fact a BFF from Santa Barbra is here on spring break and I seem to think I am too. I sense that there will be a bunch of very late nights in the very near future.

Ohhh and my camp staff brunch (aka our pre-camp bonding session) is this sunday! I am split between being nervous and being overly excited. I hope it goes well and if not... the truth is we have a whole summer to make up for it. I also plan to choose which item of clothing my unit will buy and personalize. I am not sure if I want to push the practical angle and get hoodies or sweats OR go for novelty and get like hooded towels, or footed pajamas.

2 comments:

antidotem said...

I would go for novelty.
Practical is lame. I would go for bibs, suspenders or hugely colorful raingear.

Anonymous said...

i would go for practical - like getting your work done and realizing you are not on spring break - also there is nothing like a great hoodie. you can also do something lame like a baseball hat - it is NOT going to rain this summer