Saturday, March 21, 2009

Carpool

So I woke up this morning totally inspired by the sun and wanted to do something kind of outdoorsy. Ignoring the fact I had homework I texted Jill, another Taylor Swift fan and told her I wanted to take her and her friend Sarah who was visiting to the Orange Julep. As Nova Scotia natives the two of them had never been so I thought it was my duty to share the wonderfulness of the OJ. Marissa (HAPPY BIRTHDAY) and Mel joined too. So in carpool fashion we piled into the car hit up the giant orange, then went to Walmart, Real Bagel and TCBY. We headed home stomachs full and the sun roof opened... But in the midst of this fun adventure I thought I lost my San Fransisco key chain. Which was very said because it has sentimental value...but it was in my pocket. yay!

Gosh...How I Love Spring!

P.S - I highly recommend Pop Rock Mini Eggs

3 comments:

Marta said...

Pop rock mini eggs rock my socks!!

antidotem said...

Pop rock mini eggs?
No.

I recommend the classic Mini Eggs.

Anonymous said...

hahaha thanks for the blast of a time em, nova scotias giant blueberry is in no comparison! bagels and tcby. accomplished so much!!!
and ill god damn kill you if you forget my kiehls on tuesday.
there. i poped my blogcomment cherry