Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hired & Home

All in all, it has been a very awesome weekend.
Camp FINALLY hired me for the position I wanted which is very exciting because karen and I now run all of junior side girls. Oh boy so much responsibility.

Moving on, BOSTON was this weekend and it was amazing. The weather was pretty decent and so was the shopping. While there, I thought of so many things to write about in my blog but now that I am home I obviously cannot. So frustrating. Hopefully though some stuff will come back to me.

This was just a quick update before bed because it has been almost a week since I have written anything and even longer since I have written anything good. Also, not sure who the anonymous commenter is but I am really glad you liked the blog title but please for the sake of my sanity who are you? (note: you can notify me via facebook or text if it is more convenient)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

now people are going to leave anonymous posted just to drive you crazy!

Anonymous said...

congrats on getting hired....i think its all cuz of my programs haha

i wanna hear about boston!

Anonymous said...

i agree with anon 1