Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Irony...

Applying into journalism, I thought that a minor in political science would be a nice compliment. So now, in first semester I am taking an intro to political science.
The material is less than exciting but what can one really expect from an intro course.
I have been able to deal with the boredom but I cannot deal with the midterms!
WHY? well...
Our first midterm was held the day after the Canadian Election. Seeings as that our federal election was less than exciting, I had no problem spending the night studying.

Now the night before our second midterm, I am less than pleased to be missing out on the historical American election coverage.

Its quite ironic that a political science class designed to teach me about politics is in truth preventing me from doing just that.
So if I fail tomorrow's exam, at least I saw history in the making.

3 comments:

amd said...

that's a whole lot of less than's.
i hope that this weekend will not be less than you hoped for.

Anonymous said...

The Whiteboard is a very cute name Ems.

Anonymous said...

Love this peace. Very well put and as you said IRONIC. xxoo