Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Second Line

I don't know if anyone else feels the pressure I do with birthday wishes on Facebook.
When I go to post a birthday message on someone's wall, I always stress over the second line.

Stress Factors:
I want to make it personal not generic.
I don't my second line to be a repetition of the posts before mine, so 'have a good day' is usually taken by the million before mine.
I am not an 'xoxo' type of girl so using that is out of the question.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
................................... <-- Insert personal AND original message there.

Pretty much, I am being ridiculous, BUT I figured I can't be alone in this dilemma of the second line so I decided to share.

P.S Happy Birthday Alexandra!

2 comments:

amd said...

thanks for the shout out! sorry i caused you stress.
XOXOX
hahahaha.

marie-josee said...

Hi Samantha,
I love reading your blog, it's so you! Anyways I should let you know that my birthday is on Feb. 12th and so you should start planning what you're going to tell me!
I Love u lotz,

Teeny