Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Goodbye Summer

Today was the big day...
I had my first Journalism class: Writing and Reporting I.

I was hoping that one of the assignments would be to start a blog but my teacher informed us that it is a newspaper writing course. Print journalism only! Guess not then.

Highlights included getting the window seat on the shuttle bus, making my first University friend and surviving the heat in my jeans.



Bad vibe of the day was being awoken by a phone call at 5:30am from a blocked sender. When I answered, I overheard two girls with familiar voices in a conversation about a topic I no longer remember. After saying "hello" to no response, I assumed it was a pocket call by strangers. BUT NO! Moments later this girl on the other end screeched and said "Oh no! I just called Emily White". Then, they hung up before I could ask who was there.

My curiosity concerning the mystery caller has ruined my life not to mention the fact that summer is officially over. Thankfully, I have Thursdays and Fridays off to recover from today's traumatic events.

No comments: