Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year's Resolution? No More Scarves

I love scarves, I do.
I have a nice collection ranging between 12-15 and a multitude of colours, textures, fabrics and sizes.

The thing is.... it seems that people think it is the ONLY thing I like because for the holiday season I have received 5 more. And not that I don't appreciate presents because I really do I just can't handle another scarf. Like literally, I have nowhere to store the things.
I discovered my lack of space today when my mother forced me to cle
an my room. I realized that I just have way too much JUNK. Currently, I am on a cleaning 'break' which judging by the giant pile in the middle of my floor, I can't really afford the Time Out. Yet its my first day off in ages so I can't afford to waste precious lying in bed time either...

Anyways, so just like my birthday and halloween... NEW YEARS stresse
s me out. What to do. No matter what, let's be honest... it is always a bust. But in theme with my resolution to 'be positive', I believe tomorrow night will work out and be awesome!

2 comments:

Laur said...

be grateful you got gifts.
thank god my best friend loves me, cause my parents and family didnt get me anything. literally.

antidotem said...

But scarves are amazing articles of clothing...*tugs at her own*
As for having too much junk...your room is hugenormous. you can afford the artifacts.