Thursday, December 4, 2008

Personal Space?

I know this pet peeve has been said so many times before, but I just had to vent. So tonight I went to the Habs game and got there pretty early so I went to the bathroom. It is completely empty minus me. I go to some random stall and seconds later a woman comes to the stall DIRECTLY next to mine. I don't understand what inclined her to cuddle with me.
Anyways, I guess there wasn't toilet paper or something because she walks right out a second later. I figured she found it as awkward as I did. NOPE... where does she go? Why of course, she goes to the stall directly on my other side! I just don't get it. People should learn that there is public bathroom etiquette that requires a person to respect another's personal space. There is actually an entire site dedicated to it.

1 comment:

bgonshor said...

It's worse in the Men's washroom. I believe it's called "the splash zone".