Thursday, December 25, 2008

I am Back...

I guess it is no secret that I have been absent from Blogger for most of this month. The truth is that I have spent a lot of time working and I don't really have much material. I was hoping that working as a wrapper the week before christmas would leave me with some much needed entertainment but nothing out of the ordinary boredom has happened at work. boo.
I haven't even had the chance to break out my snowboard yet
this season which is a whole other load of disappointment.
But seeing as it is Christmas, I am going to move on and think
of things I am looking forward to....
- Doroshenko Christmas Dinner (which is in like 5 minutes)

- Shopping trip to Burlington
- Hitting the slopes (hopefully)

- Sleeping in past 9


So ya, hopefully some new material will come out of all these exciting upcoming events

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY CHANUKAH!

2 comments:

antidotem said...

Oh Embets.
What do you mean? I encounter colorful characters every day in boys. you just have to look hard enough for them. Sometimes you have to speculate a little. What I like to do is I imagine what their lives must be like. Really takes the edge off being alone up there.

Anonymous said...

your blog is no longer keeping me entertained in my moments of boredom!

up north isnt that fun..when i get bak we should do something crazy so you can blog about it