Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Alive

The Whiteboard has been lacking posts lately due to the fact that exam studying is killing me.
All I have done in the last week is sit, eat, type, read, eat, eat, and eat. I am actually embarrassed of the amount I have consumed or the amount of Diet
Cokes I have drank. One of my favorite treats of the week are Hershey Kisses - Cherry that my mother brought home. Despite the fact I prefer dark chocolate to milk these little delicacies taste like the good old fashion cherry blossoms (minus the cherry). While searching for a picture online, I learned that they are Limited Edition (I love the Holidays!)... a good way to justify the dozen I have already eaten.
Oh and I forgot to mention I also voted in the election and walked my dog.
Sorry for this post's lack of 'substance'....
With vacation soon, I am sure that there will be lots more to come - not that I am going anywhere exciting butt I work at a toy store and it is almost Christmas so I am hoping for lots of blog worthy stories.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you like the cherry kisses . hope you saved a few for the family. xoxo

bgonshor said...

So I pretty much going to assume you work with someone like this at your toy store...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jyCfRHumHU

Anonymous said...

I also love the Cherry Cordial kisses, while they may be a limited time offer in Canada, they have been available in the US since last year. We were in Buffalo in March 2008 and my (our) cousin Leah (who lives in Florida) introduced them to me.