Monday, September 8, 2008

The Week Ahead

I couldn't think of anything to write these last few days and I didn't want to ruin my "roll" (thanks jamie) of 4 posts so here is a list of some things currently happening:

It's over. I have succumbed to the pressure of reading Twilight. With the movie coming out soon I couldn't help it. I have yet to start this vampire series but from what I hear... Harry Potter should be worried.

I bite my nails.
I hate it.
This week I am going to try my absolute hardest to keep my fingers away from my mouth long enough to get a manicure.

Oh and the "New Facebook" becomes the only Facebook. I don't approve.


P.S. No update on mystery caller despite much investigation. I should have made it my facebook status.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

roll is spelled roll, not role, that's in a completely different context. stupid homonyms. also "it's" is what you use for it is, not its. that's the first thing they taught us in the plant class.

aside form these two corrections, i enjoy stalking you through blogs very much...

Laur said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bgonshor said...

Hahaha keep these blogs coming. Big fan. Big fan.

Laur said...

sorry that you havent found ur mystery caller yet. u know it wasnt me!!!!!

second of all the facebook deal - i love the new facebook but i still can switch to the old one. what are you talking about?! lol

third of all, i am happy to support your no nail biting rule, i reserve the right to use physical force when i see your fingers come close to your mouth, regardless of any other reasonings.

thank you for the post update. you should keep going :)

amd said...

edward cullen is too hot not to be addicted to the series. i fully support you and your new found obsession. nice blog!