Sunday, October 19, 2008

Top 3 - Things I Can't Live Without

Midterms have left me no choice but to love the following 3 things

1. Diet Coke
Honestly without diet coke I don't think I would ever study. Plus I use it as a treat/reward as a way to limit my daily consumption.

2. Pomegranates
Sounds totally random I know. But a pomegranate is probably the best study snack ever. In general while I am study I need to be constantly eating so like this fruit has what a million seeds it takes me hours to finish. Plus, it is a lot healthier than chips/popcorn which was my old study snack.

3. Desk Chair
I just recently bought a new chair for my desk and it is the love of my life. It leans all the way back which is just fabulous really. I owe its wonderfulness to my bureau en gros employee friend. Unfortunately though it doesn't really fit under my desk which is sort of a problem. Oh well.

As you can tell from these top 3, there isn't really anytime in life anymore to think of anything unrelated to midterms. The season is almost over though, just in time for essays to be assigned.

2 comments:

amd said...

popcorn my dear can be quite a healthy snack if its not the microwave-loaded-with-butter kind. make your own! and i agree, i could never live without diet coke and study snacks.
your top 3's always make me happy.

Laur said...

Emily White,
I'm MAD that you thank Alex and Caro for coming to visit you during your highly emotional streeter but you fail to mention me for your amazing computer chair that I sooo nicely went to my place of work on an off-shift for you...
and yes, I have an ipod attachment for the trip to Boston; however, there will be some serious music restrictions.