Monday, April 6, 2009

Bye Bye Bread

Ahh not only is the end of the semester nearing... so are the days in which I can eat bread/anything with yeast. In an attempt to prepare for Passover, I am trying to eat every bread product imaginable. I have accomplished most - pita, pizza, Naan bread, challah, some delicious honey oat thing... all I am really missing is a bagel. Which judging by my track record the last couple of days, I can't imagine I won't eat a bagel before Wednesday. After that it is all Matza. I certainly miss elementary and high school when passover meant a trip to the matza making factory and/or a week off from school.

I registered for schoool this morning which was pretty exhausting since it opened at 6am and the eager student that I was set my alarm at 5:45 to prepare. A waste of time though since apparently the Concordia serve can only handle 600 students at once. So useless but it is done now so I can cross one more thing off my to-do list.
Only things left are 1200 word profile, 3 minute radio documentary and a religions response (plus three exams but they are far away). After that freedom to indulge in everything but bread.


I best be back to editing my documentary if I want to attend tomorrow's mandatory camp meeting... if it weren't for the lousy weather I would think it was nearly summer with all these camp events.

1 comment:

Marta said...

Oh, registration. I'm still freaking out about that, despite your reassurances. Glad you got yours done though :)