Monday, February 9, 2009

Keeping it Short

So typically I update my The Whiteboard on sundays but this weekend
has been slightly overwhelming. I went up north to camp for the supervisor bonding weekend. It was super
fun despite the fact it was also pointless. Camp in the winter is so weird but also really pretty. Disregard the fact that I ruined this picture by blinking.

Came home to a lot of homework which occupied my time yesterday and today. An 800 word article and a radio news story is an understatement but I felt like it was necessary to say hello. I should also mention I kickbox with Lisa and it is our new addiction. Maybe on next weekend's ski trip we can practice.. maybe not.
Anyways Happy Birthday to Everyone! It seems that world is celebrating birthdays this month.
I leave you all with great procrastination advice - fmylife.com... If you haven't heard of it, you are living in the dark and if you have I am surprised you were able to tear your eyes and mouses away long enough to read this blog. I take no responsibilities if you become addicted.

1 comment:

antidotem said...

I posted my story on Fmylife and they didn't publish it.
That means my story wasn't cool enough. FML