Wednesday, May 19, 2010

One Month in

So I have technically been on summer vacation for one month already but between working at the bakery and taking a summer class I have not had too much free time.On the bright side having a job and going to school is helping me kill time until I head to PERU! I am not sure if I mentioned on my blog already, but Lisa and I are heading to Lima in a little over a month! I am so excited! There is still lots and lots to do before then including today's adventure which will include a trip to the travel clinic for some vaccinations.... I also need to buy hiking boots, a backpacking knapsack and some other gear. The trip advises that we get in shape which I am trying to do but my laziness wins over me sometimes. Unlike yesterday when I biked to and from school it was about 25 mins each way and I went to class a little red in the face but it really felt great to give my body a work out. Besides for Peru, I hope to make a few other trips this summer. I alreadyhave plans to head to Toronto but my heart is really set on visitin Truro, Nova Scotia!!!
In other EXCITING news, Vampire Weekend is returning for their second show in Montreal. They come in sometime in September but tickets went on sale today and I just could not resist seeing them again. Hopefully this time they will have some merchandise for purchasing, more specifically a poster. On the subject of music, my friend Teddy gave me this amazing amazing site that is very much worth sharing. It is called Stereomood... I will not say more but I highly suggest clicking the link and checking it out.

No comments: