Sunday, September 20, 2009

Techno Overdose

So I think that I am pretty technologically savvy but currently I am overwhelmed with all my new technology. As an early birthday present I received a blackberry. Yes I entered the dark side.
Anyways I haven't yet been able to fully set up my mac and now I have to set up the blackberry and to be honest I feel like a technology newbie. Hopefully this anxiety will go away soon because seriously I can't deal with not being able to work my phone and computer.

The day I bought my computer they offered a package called One-to-One. Where you basically go to the mac store and get tutored. My mother thought it would be a good idea to purchase the one hundred dollar program. So I did but haven't used it yet. Thinking I may go this week though and learn how to do some random stuff I just can't figure out.

No comments: